Courses for an Online School
Putting all your eggs in one basket isn’t generally considered a wise business decision but, sometimes, we think it really is. We’re delighted to take on projects of any size and scale: be it a case of needing an urgent answer key check for an isolated component or a full end-to-end service experience.
Haremi has been trusted to produce over 40 courses (and counting!) for the only provider approved by the International Baccalaureate Organization to teach courses online for the IB Diploma and the IB Career-related Programmes. The courses cover the IB subject groups:
- Studies in language and literature
- Language acquisition
- Individuals and societies
- The arts
The online courses cover the same course content and prepare students for the same assessments as traditional face-to-face IB courses. Each course contains up to 240 lessons, for 240 hours of learning – nearly 10,000 hours of content in total!
Haremi's full-service role for our customer included:
- authoring content and author management,
- development editing,
- course production and build,
- media production,
- project and editorial management,
- rights and permissions management,
- instructional design and QA checks,
- platform migration, and
- customer support.
(P.S. Our basket is very large so do feel free to put however many eggs you need to in it!)
- Sector: Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Subject: 40+ curriculum subjects!
- Format: Digital Courses
- Haremi's services: Project Management, Instructional Design, Author Commissioning, Editorial Services, Platform Management, Interactive Content Build, Commissioning Media, Rights & Permissions Clearance, Customer Support, Content Maintenance