Procurement Study Guides and E-Learning
Our clients repeatedly describe us as being ‘a safe pair of hands’. While some might think that’s not the most exciting description in the world, we see it as a clear sign that our clients trust us to deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
That's why the world's largest professional body serving the procurement and supply professions chose Haremi to create all the books and digital content for their Level 2 Awards through to Level 6 Professional Diplomas.
We thrive on a challenge, and this was a business-critical project with an unmovable deadline set by the client’s internal qualifications team.
Haremi authored and produced:
- 46 printed study guides.
- 160 e-learning modules of fresh, easy to digest content that allows students to study little and often (we used Articulate Storyline to produce SCORM-compliant packages ready for upload to the client’s LMS).
- 6 hours of video and 33 hours of audio podcasts to ensure the e-learning was rich, stimulating and appealling to different types of learners.
- An additional student support e-learning module, covering topics to help students study effectively and feel fully prepared for their exams.
The project was delivered to deadline with high levels of client satisfaction.
We were delighted to be commissioned again by the same client to produce two volumes of training material to strengthen the procurement function of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women). Haremi typeset, proofread and indexed the two volumes. At every stage, Haremi took robust QA measures to ensure the quality remained high, and that end users were able to follow the course with ease and confidence. This second project benefitted enormously from the background knowledge and trusted working relationship we'd developed during the first.
- Sector: Professional Membership
- Subject: Procurement & Supply
- Format: Print Study Guides & Digital Resources
- Haremi's services: Project Management, Instructional Design, Author Commissioning, Subject Matter Expertise, Editorial Services, Interactive Content Build, Commissioning Media, Typesetting & Design, Rights & Permissions Clearance